The freeware emulator of the HP 48/49 calculator for Epoc32 and Symbian
Emu48E is a port of Emu48 (by Sebastien Carlier on windows) on Epoc32.
It's an Eikon application written in C++. It works on Psion Revo, Series 5 (ER3 and ER5),
Netbook, Osaris, Ericsson MC218 ...
... and now Nokia Communicator 9210 (Symbian 6.0), Sony-Ericsson P80x and P90x (Symbian 7.0).
New in version 1.4 :
- ROM file selector at startup.
- Copy/paste real number (Thanks to Dominique Faure).
- Copy/paste big integer HP49.
- Keys *,/,+,- are language dependant.
- German install (Thanks to Rolf Jebasinski).
Previous versions :
- HP 49G ROM support.
- Fast display with frame buffer mode (Psion only).
- 3 different views.
- Load and save objects from files.
- Clipboard support.
- Installation on drive C, D and E (or the three).
- Skins with white background for low contrast screens.
- Settings are saved.
HP 48Gx, 'small' view on a Revo :
HP 48Gx, 'medium' view on a Revo :
HP 48Gx, 'large' view on a Series 5 :
HP 48Gx, 'large' view on Nokia 9210 :
HP 48Gx on a P800 :
Emu48E Symbian v7.0 for Sony/Ericsson P80x and P90x can not to work with some P800, a memory problem maybe.
Nokia 9500 can use the 9210 version of Emu48E (not fully tested)
If you have an other device on which Emu48E runs correctly, thanks to tell me...